Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

tThanks a Million Penny

tThis is a very brief but heartfelt thank you to Penny who told me how to access my keyboard.
obviously it will take me some time to discover how to use the remainder but this here is proof that I do absOrb some information. I will not be using this IPad to write my blog, it takes too long and the print is too small, but it is lovely to be able to do it should I wish.

I don't appear able to download or access my pictures, but that's probably just me.

Crawling. soon be walking.

12 comments:

  1. The first step is the biggest, Ray. Well done! I
    still wish someone would give ME an iPad....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you observed the odd appearance of unwanted and missing Upper Case letters Perpetua. Very much a first tentative effort.
    Why not drop a gentle hint in the ear of DH about your pressing 'need' for an IPad? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy on the praise Theanne. Long long way to go.
    Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to be able to help, Ray! You will get the hang of it, with practice. I still prefer to write posts on my laptop myself, but I love using my iPad to read others' blogs. Let's hope, too, that Perpetua's DH will come through with one for her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny, I'm sure you're right about reading others' blogs and also that I will get to grips with it all in time, but I repeat it is the small steps aided by tiny pearls of knowledge from other people which will achieve that. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Ray! Have fun with the new toy -- would love to have one to play with myself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Broad, Don't know about fun, too much like hard work at this stage, but perhaps when I have some idea what I'm doing it will be more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for sticking with it, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Freda. Maybe grim determination will make up for lack of brain. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete